Friday, August 29, 2008

But don't call her Michael...

With McCain's choice of running mate, I'm left puzzled. Usually Republican'ts just leave me pissed.

So, McCain says Obama has too little experience but here he is, on death's door, ready to put someone with far less experience in the driver's seat when he inevitably dies of one cancer or another. Where's the logic?

Obama picks Biden, who has more experience, to take his place should anything happen to him. That makes sense. It follows the Kennedy/Johnson idea. But what's McCain going to say? "We need someone with very little experience in the White House! With less experience than Barack Obama! Because he doesn't have enough experience! So, we need less experience! I'm senile! I eat peas! Someone wash my bum!"

Yep... Republican'ts got it all figured out!

No comments: