Saturday, May 24, 2008

And now… no WoW???…

I was met with a rather shocking surprise this morning when I went to log onto World of Warcraft (WoW, dont’cha know?), a message telling me my account had run out of time which spelled no more WoW for the Ken.

It is truly a sad, sad day.

When I checked my account online, I was not surprised to see that I’d been playing WoW since 2005. Maybe I should have been. The thing is it’s been a while and I really enjoy it – BUT I am out of work. I can’t really afford to purchase more time.

Now, those who play are probably wondering about what will happen to the stuff I have at the Auction Houses. Mail only sticks around for 30 days. This seems to give me a built-in time limit. So, I decided to take the next 30 days off from WoW. Hopefully, in that time, I’ll get a job and all will be well.

Until then… well… I’ll… shit, what do people do???

No comments: