Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Darkness on the Edge of Town...

I can never pass up an opportunity to make a blatant reference to the Boss...

Looks like my days of riding my bike to work are over for a while.

Mind you, I had to stop for a while there because it was just getting too dark in the morning. Wait for the time change, I thought, and so I did.

"But then it'll be too dark at night," Vicky warned me. Hush now, woman! Let not your tiny mind blind you to my master pl...

Huh? Oh, lookie there. It's kinda dark.

Well, shit.

So, now I just have to wait for February or March. Maybe then, it'll be light enough at night to let me ride home in some relative non-darkness... maybe...

You know, I keep losing opportunities to ride and it's driving me crazy. Here in Southern California, I'm not used to having things like weather affect my life. Dammit. So, I'll keep hitting the gym during the week for my weekend rides... and look forward to spring...

No comments: