Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Aliens, Ghosts, and God... oh my!...

So, there's this new study that says that more people believe in aliens and ghosts than God.

Now, listen, I'm no big believer in God... at all, but I'm equally not a believer in ghosts or aliens...

Wait. Let me rephrase that.

It's not that I don't believe in God. It's that any God who may exist is completely irrelevant.

Ghosts, on the other hand, are just goofy bullshit. Come on! The spirits of the dead? Really? Are we five?

When it comes to aliens, it's a matter of defining your terms. Do I believe that life could exist elsewhere in the universe? Absolutely. Do I think they're interested in our anuses? No! And it's just fucked up that some people spend their time obsessing on that.

Seriously, people, pack up your aliens and your ghosts away with your Gods and pop your religion in there, too.

Grow up.

No comments: