Thursday, March 06, 2008

Oh, the reports they do…

This one is up there with that report they did that concluded “People who wear shoes are more likely to tie knots.” I’m sure you’re familiar with the myriad of stupid reports people have done over the years. Well, this one’s a doozy!

Turns out that Men Who Do Housework May Get More Sex! No shit! Honest! I ain’t kidding!

But let’s qualify that, okay? I’m thinking they’re talking about men in relationships… traditional “you never help out around the house” relationships. Okay?

That said, who the fuck did not know this? Was there some group of guys saying, “No, seriously. If I smear shit on the walls, she gets horny. No kidding. I take my filth and wipe it on the wallpaper, and she blows me. Swear to fucking god!”

Next thing you’ll be hearing is a report that concludes “Men who wash may get more sex” and another with “Men without big, pus-running scabs on their dicks may get more sex”…

… possibly…

… they may want to look into that…

No comments: