Friday, June 13, 2003

Whatever Happened to Dennis Miller...

Whoever said "Timing is everything" must have written this article.

With my play coming up this weekend, what better "Pre-Play" post (he said alliteratively) than a 15-year-younger Dennis Miller verbally bitch-slapping the Bush-bitch Miller of today? For instance:

Your simplistic, reactionary logic is more suited to a caller on the Dr. Laura Schlessinger Show than someone of my intelligence. Look, my appeal has always been my ability to turn to the camera, wink and say "Are you folks buying any of this shit?" Now you've made me the King of Assholia, to quote myself. What have you done to me? Jesus, your mind is growing in inverse proportion to your prostate. You drove your career off the side of the road like Corey Feldman on an all-night crank and sterno binge...

With people like this fading into right-wing oblivion, it makes me think I should start writing comedies...

No comments: