Thursday, March 03, 2005

Things change…

Got up late this morning… at 4:30 am!!!!!!!!!

When did this become late?

I was going to stay in bed. I was feeling a bit nauseas. But, then, I thought, "No, I'll miss my work out!" and up I got. And, nearly immediately, I thought, "I'm not staying in bed because I want to go to the gym at 4:30 in the morning? What's wrong with this picture??"

But go, I did. And I started thinking about how weird my life has become in the last four weeks. I work out 4-5 times each week. (Though it hasn't helped much.) I'm writing a book instead of acting (or writing) a play. I go to bed shortly after 9pm….

These things might not seem strange to you but, listen, I'm telling you, this is not me. Only a year ago, I was a thinner actor who didn't work out and slept at all hours. Now, I'm heavier but I work out, write a novel, and sleep decent hours. And that "decent hours" thing - just a couple years ago, I wasn't sleeping at all, or sleepwalking!

Some people thing you go through a few big changes in your life. Well, I'm here to tell you they happen all the time!

No comments: