Friday, May 20, 2005

Vicky - my lucky charm…


I've said many times that my luck improved when I met Vicky.

Do I need to give examples?

With Vicky, I found and bought a house. (Seriously, I never thought that would happen!)

With Vicky, we won our honeymoon trip. (For those not in "the know", we'll be going to the Bahamas.)

Now, we have the third - the trifecta.

This morning, on Star 98.7 (a local radio station), Vicky won an all-expenses-paid trip to Hawaii!!! We'll be staying at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki!

When will we go? We don't know - we already have our honeymoon booked! I guess we'll just HAVE to fit it in… somewhere!! (Oh, the burden!)

On most days, I feel like the luckiest guy in the world for having Vicky in my life. On days like these… Vicky, I think we need to look into you playing the lottery!

No comments: