Monday, June 13, 2005

Come so far…

Well, I just hit some kind some kind of mile marker… I should be used to these by now.

I'm going to be getting the guys together the last weekend of this month for tuxedo fittings, etc. Yes, when I refer to "the guys", I'm talking about the wedding guys (sans Murphy, who will be there by proxy). I just have to figure out where and…... what the hell I'm doing! (Calm down, Ken. Calm down.)

Went to a play yesterday and felt that old, familiar pull… wanting to jump up on the stage and show its previous habitants "how it's done"…

I was walking the dog Saturday night and a whole play exploded in my head. "The Dressing Room" is about a very stressed out actor whose life is falling apart an hour before he's supposed to go on stage and doing it right there in his dressing room… but I have no time to start new projects. I have a book and a marriage and a honeymoon and… so the idea faded back away.

I reached the 75,000 word mark in "A Grand Canyon" today… and I've just returned from the first "Thanksgiving Adventure"… something tells me I'll be going over 100k…

And I just fell into a micro-nap for a split second, dreaming that I was having an affair with Marlene Dietrich… and Marlene was very worried about Vicky catching us…

Like I said, I should be used to these by now...

No comments: