Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Time for a Petition...

I get a lot of petitions sent to me, being a bleeding heart carrying bleeding heart. They petition for all sorts of liberal causes. Decency. Truth. Things that those on the right have lost their belief in.

Tonight, Vicky sent me a petition that she's learned about. Now, I had already signed it but didn't want to make a big deal about it. I mean if being against torture is seen as an objectionable offense, just think what being on the side of truth will get you! But maybe it's time I stopped being so worried about speaking the truth too often...

Here's the petition. It's already gained some legs in Congress and a voice in the Senate. The intent is to finally get somebody to pay attention to the facts surrounding Shrub's illegal war. We can only hope.

I know Vicky would like you to sign it. But you must do it right away. It ends tomorrow! So Go! Sign!