Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Karrie...

So, her name's Karrie. We've had two dates.

I don't know what to say... but I'm sure you're wondering, huh?

There's not a real serious, physical attraction here but I like her. I mean, she's cool. Cool as a girlfriend, I don't know. But, even as I say that, I find myself wondering about date number three. This is weird.

We like talking and laugh a lot. We see things similarly and have a lot in common... but it's weird. I'm used to falling hard for a person... not being ambivalent.

Last night, she dropped a bomb on me. She told me that, when she was young, she'd had cancer. What does that mean? Did the chemo/radiation render her sterile? Will I have to worry about a recurrence?

This is just weird.

I'll probably see her this weekend.

No comments: