Tuesday, January 13, 2004

The possibilities of 2004...

It's a year full of 'em.

We're talking acting and writing. There never seems to be an end to the auditions and I've got all those headshots and you know damn well I've got plays backing up in my head like a man on a strict diet of cheese... um, never mind.

I'm guess that now that Rosa's pretty much said she doesn't want me in her life, you'll be hearing less about her this year.

Karrie and I have been having some great conversations and enjoying spending time together.

Rich over in Florida dropped a very book-shaped bomb on me today. It'll take a lot of thinking before I even mention it again on this Blog.

Who knows where this year will take me? Maybe some of you can invite me for dinner - I never get a home-cooked meal. One way or the other, welcome to the ride. It's never boring...

No comments: