Friday, February 04, 2005

Air America is here!...

I don't think I've mentioned this in a My Side before but, if you're paying attention to these things, you may have heard of it already.

Air America premiered about a year ago as the nation's only progressive, mainstream talk-radio station. (I say "mainstream" because NPR and Pacifica, as splendiferous as they may be, don't fall into that category.) Their first year was filled with financial difficulties, as any station trying to find its footing will, but have come back with a vengeance, especially after that "election" we had.

And now Air America has an LA affiliate! I'm stoked! Now, I can listen and so can you! (And so can Tim and Autumn, and so can Dwight and Richard, and so can my dad and Blanche, and so can Tim Clostio, and so can Rich Lind… maybe.)

This is an official plug! (I expect payola in the mail… dammit!)

No comments: