Friday, February 25, 2005

You listen to my bitching - I give you game…

As many of you know, I was one of the Alpha-Beta testers for World of Warcraft last year. (And to think, before the Lucky's merger, that would have made for a great grocery store joke…) I loved WoW (as we affectionately call it). It was fun, easy to use, addictive, beautiful to look at - it had everything!

But, alas, I had to give it up, cause, well, the Beta test ended and I'd have to pay.

PAY?! PAY?! How dare they!!!

I may be cheap but at least I'm consistent.

But now I've found another MMORPG to play - and if you don't know the acronym you really should join us here in the 21st century, we've got great wars you know - and that one is Anarchy Online.

And now, you can too! And it's so cheap, it's free! Sure, you don't get the cool expansion packs but, hell, IT'S FREE!

Mind you, I only started playing last night and things are still a bit shaky. I mean…. It's not WoW.

BUT IT'S FREE!

What are you complaining about? IT'S FREE!

Ben & Jerry's, please take note!

No comments: