Thursday, September 25, 2003

Acting is easier than living...

Last night began the big AFTER SHOW PROJECT... all things considered, I'd like to go back to the British Bogart, if you don't mind...

I started working when I got home last night and didn't stop until late in the evening. I washed dishes, ironed clothes, dusted bookcases, put books aside for donation, made room for DVDs, and threw out a lot of garbage. Then, I took all of my DVDs and categorized them by rating (on a scale from A to D) and genre and stacked them best to worst. This wouldn't be a big deal - except that I have over 200 DVDs!!!!!!! So, now I'll be watching them. I'm weird that way. I like categorizing things - it keeps life manageable in some way... The first movie (being the worst), just so you know, was The Phantom Menace.

I also made a list of all the things I'll have to do to get my place in order. I'm sure it's an incomplete list but it's workable. The list contains 29 items - 29 things I have to do to get my apartment in order! If I do one thing each day... I won't be done for a month!!!!

Yeeeesh!

My first "free weekend" since the show will be this weekend. Dad and Blanche may be coming into town this weekend. I haven't seen them since Richard's wedding back in March (or April). When I think of all I've been through since then - I want to puke.

No comments: