Thursday, September 11, 2003

Osama been Prompted...

Okay, am I the only one who finds it terribly coincidental - and by "terribly coincidental", I mean "planned" - that "new" - and by "new", I mean "fabricated" - video of Osama has turned up and supposed "threats" of terror are springing up right around the anniversary of 9/11/01?

Say what you want about the Republicans - they're NOT original. I'm not afraid of any of this, of course, because I'm pretty sure Shrub's gang of criminals has been behind most of it.

That's why I'm not - as so many others are - writing any kind of remembrance of 9/11/01 because the memories of those who died in New York have long since been overly defiled, by the popularity polls in which Shrub rose and the thousands of dead upon which he's stood.

You wanna see someone evil? Look in the White House.

No comments: