Thursday, July 15, 2004

Blogging for the Neurotic...

"Now that Ken has a girlfriend, he never writes in his Blog."
 
"My Sides were better back when Ken was trying to kill himself."
 
"Who is this Vicky person, anyway? And how do we know she even exists?"
 
"My poney went poopey on my Barbie Malibu Funhouse..."
 
Yes, three out of four My Side readers agree that Ken's been a real pain with this "ain't Vicky swell" jazz. He had more bite, more grit, and 30% less sucrose when he was terminally depressed.
 
But what can you, the reader, do?
 
Well, you can stop bitching, for one. You poor dopes. You're trapped inside my little world and have to live with whatever I decide to write!
 
Ah ha ha ha!!!!!!
 
... but seriously...
 
Things have been going pretty well these days, giving me little to write about. So, I just thought I'd send you a My Side saying, "Screw you if you want more angst. I'm happy. You'll have to wait until Vicky breaks up with me!"
 
In the meantime, I'm going to try and upload a picture of Vicky so you can all see what she looks like. (See, Blogger has been making changes to the site and may finally have made it easy enough for me to use.... or maybe not.)
 
Now, heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Vicky:
 
(... nope... they didn't... i'm a moron... shut up...)

No comments: