Friday, July 09, 2004

Proof that Vicky is weird...

Having failed to impress her with my writing, acting, singing, juggling, and general ability to goof off with no sense of, oh, a goal or anything... I brought it up with her today.

I told her how often I've dazzled people (not women who would want to date me, just people in general) with my acting, writing, singing, mental scuba diving, etc... and how strange it seems that she's so unaffected.

She said, Other people can be into "Ken the Writer" or "Ken the Actor" or "Ken the Singer"....I like my Ken....

Do you realize how disconcerting this is? You get used to your tricks, what you're good at - that thing that gets you your attention/fulfillment/luvin'/whatever... and now this woman just likes me for me...

GOD, THAT'S ANNOYING!!!

No comments: