Tuesday, July 06, 2004

The upshot is she keeps my feet on the ground...

Last night, I decided it was about time to introduce Vicky to Ken the Writer. I've enjoyed Vicky liking me for me but figured it was about time I got around to showing her the different Kens. Ken the Writer has impressed and made weak the knees of women all around... somewhere... I think... and, so, I thought, why not start with my first monologue before showing her my plays.

Right?

Sounds good, doesn't it?

My first monologue was called "Fuck the Girl". What do you think should have been my first tip not to read it to her?

The name? Maybe?

Those of you who think it went poorly because Vicky was offended would be wrong. It actually went poorly because Vicky started to fall alseep during it.

Fucking OUCH!

No comments: