Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Snugs and Drugs...

I have a new girlfriend. Her name's Suki. She's Vicky's dog. Whenever I go to Vicky's place, the dog goes nuts and follows me everywhere and gives me lots of kisses. (As a side note, Vicky calls her dog "Suki" and me "Schmookie". I'm tempted to tell her that there's no such word in the English language as "Schmookie"... but, then, that didn't stop her from using "Suki", either...)

Oh well. Can't have too many girlfriends, I guess........

I made an interesting discovery this morning. ... actually, I've been making it every day for a week but this morning there was no denying it.

I have two St. John's Wort pills left. As you know, I started taking them back after I tried to commit suicide, and again after the nightmares, and again after the sleepwalking nightmares.... okay, so I haven't been really disciplined about taking them. The thing is, I'm almost out - and Vicky didn't even know I was on them. We never got around to talking about it. Now, I'm running out and, they being "mood balancers", my mood may not be quite so balanced.

Nervous? Of course, not!

... I'll be nervous once the last of the St. John's Wort wears off...

No comments: