Thursday, October 07, 2004

Dumb, dumber, dumbest...

This is one of those three-part things. I'll let you figure out the order.

Last night, I had this really funny dream. Shrub was having a press conference. He was chiding Christopher Reeve. He said, "I can't be made to blame for all the death in Iraq if Superman himself won't get up and do something!"

I woke up with a giggle.

Then, as I was getting ready for work, it was reported on the news that housing prices are expected to increase 15% next year. So much for the "bubble" bursting. And I'd walked away from the possibility of buying a home because I thought it might.

Boy, did I feel stupid.

Then, this morning, I read this article about the truth that keeps coming out about Iraq, despite Shrub's denials.

Fun morning!

No comments: