Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Rosa dreams...

Ack! More dreams about Rosa! I'm sorry, folks, but this is enough to drive a guy nuts. We were sitting on my sofa. My arm was around her and I held her near.

You can imagine that awakening was not too pleasant... at all.

Thanks to Tim, down in San Diego, I've recently been turned on to the work of Stephen LaBerge, author of a famous book about lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming? The ability to realize you're dreaming while you're dreaming? Hmmm... that could be a very useful skill, considering the problems my sleeping life has caused me. I've done some reading on it but it looks like I'll have to read quite a bit more.

Something's gotta change, that's for sure. It's not like she's ever going to come back into my life. (I have to keep reminding myself to discourage hope.)

No comments: