Monday, November 17, 2003

Waking Dreams and Waking Life

I had this really interesting dream that I awoke from this morning about ten seconds too early.

I was walking through a labyrinth with Rosa.
Rosa: How are you doing?
Ken: Not too good. I've been having nightmares and lots of bad dreams.
Rosa. Well, you know, they way to end the nightmares is to -


Which is when I woke up.

WAAAAH!

On the subject of dreams, the Richard Linklater film, Waking Life, which Tim bought me for my birthday, has been discounted to about $5-$7 in stores. We're talking bargain bin stuff here, folks. You owe it to yourself to buy this movie. It won't open your mind for you but it will show you where to jam the crowbar. It's a phenomenal film - you need to buy it. (I know several people who will be getting it for Xmas...)

No comments: