Monday, April 05, 2004

And on top of that, my DVD player broke!... (part 2)

Waking up this morning was a real pain.

Last night's show was very tough. We had a loud audience (old, deaf people in the front row!), it was hot, and my female costar went more berzerk than usual... which is quite a bit. Also, the more I play this character the harder it's getting to get him out of my head. I can't just walk out and leave him behind. It takes a couple hours. That's exhausting.

After, Sean and I hung out and shot pool. We got to talking about how things have been going and I got pretty emotional about how depressed I've been. And, being emotional, I smoked quite a bit... of course.

When I got home at 9pm, I couldn't go right to bed. I had chores first. I didn't do all of them and ended up in bed at 11:30pm.

When I woke up at 7am - thanks for the time change - my body clock still felt like it was 6am... so I went back to sleep and woke up at 7:30am! My throat was a bit sore - but I figured that was from smoking. The sore throat kept up, though, and now (2pm) I generally feel like crap.

This is patently wrong! It should not be happening! I'm taking echinecea! I had some zinc! For Pete's sake!

(Does it matter that I've been exhausting myself, feeling distraught.... and, yes, smoking?)

So, I'm feeling sick but I can't get sick. I have a show in three days!!!

No comments: