Thursday, April 29, 2004

Migraine... (Miwheat, myrye, mybarley)...

You're going to have to let me slide today. I have a migraine. I'm sitting at my desk with sunglasses on.

So this entry won't be nearly as funny or insightful or well put as... actually, it'll be about normal...

Well, I got my modem in only to learn I have to trojan viruses... what a pisser. More PC work a comin' up! (I can't wait for the money to get a new box!!!)

Here's a special note to Tim. (You see, I can't send him an email thanks to my virus and his puppy chewed his phone charger. This is the only way to get a message to him!) I'll be heading down to San Diego this weekend. I don't know if Keith's coming along but I know I'll be there.

Annie has asked me to be her spotter this Sunday. The situation reminds me very much of when I was dating Rosa. You see, she has tickets to Urinetown (Yes, that's the name of a play: LOOK!) on Sunday and if her date backs off, she doesn't want to eat the tickets. So, I'm her back-up, her spotter, which I'm happy to do. After all, any play with pee in it...

No comments: