Friday, April 02, 2004

More of the same of the same...

Well, another week wraps up here at the My Side Foundation and, sadly, I have very little to report.

I went to lunch with Karrie yesterday. We went to the Cheesecake Factory and had a very nice lunch and there just wasn't anything more. When it comes to a relationship, I've never known less passion. I mean, we make good friends but, sadly, that's about all. And all it does is remind me how much I'm missing without Rosa and how much I had with her.

Great.

Because I need more reminders.

"Something to Hide" is nearly sold out. If you haven't got tickets yet, odds are you won't. (I hope you did.)

Stephanie (who plays my mistress) was encouraging me, last night, to get into another play. She said, "Take a weekend and write whatever you want to write and then get back to acting." I had to explain that it's a little more involved than that.

But how cool would it be to write a play in a weekend?

She asked, "Do you want to be one of those writers who write a whole lot of plays or do you want to write one really great one?"

I replied, "I want to write a whole lot of really great ones!"

I've been very depressed lately - though you probably couldn't tell, what with the great review and all - so keep those phone calls and emails coming... actually, start.

No comments: