Modem, Larrydom, and Curlydom...
As some of you may know, my DSL modem went down last week. Down for the count! It went down and stayed down!
I was supposed to receive a new one from Earthlink (boooo!) yesterday but it never appeared. I'm hoping for today.
So, what do you do when you don't have TV or cable OR DSL??? Here's my advice for the day:
1) Go grocery shopping. (For extra entertainment, bring a shopping bag!) There's bound to be a couple of things you need and, anyway, you might have a free ice cream coupon from your Working Assets phone bill that desperately needs cashing in. (Hey, I hadn't bought ice cream in two months!)
2) Stop by Taco Bell. Those 7-Layer burritos sure are tasty and chalk-full of veggie goodness so you don't have to feel bad or worry about MAD COW! Eat them with LOTS and LOTS of hot sauce and you'll have a surprise on your next visit to the bathroom!
3) Eat that Ben & Jerry's you got for free for using Working Assets as your long distance carrier! (No, this isn't a subliminal ad...) You know you love their ice cream. Chunky Monkey! Cherry Garcia! Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! (droool....)
4) Watch Indiana Jones & The Temple of Doom! Then again, don't. It sucks! It's worse than the last two Matrix films! Watch something really good, like Grand Hotel. Now there's a movie!
5) Play Civilization III. It's the best turn-based strategy game ever to hit a PC. You cannot resist!
6) Go outside and smoke a Camel cigarette. You only have so much time on this earth, why not spend it dying of cancer? Anyway, you deserve it for losing Rosa...