Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Keith meets Karrie...

Women problems are the worst kind to have... especially when it's a problem of too few women!

Why do I always fall for the wrong kind of woman? The kind that doesn't want me!

So, last night, I went to the Laundromat to wash my bathroom throw-rug (also known as the "bathroom pee-rug" thanks to my damned cats). I had invited Keith along - it's a strange tradition we have of hanging out while the other does his laundry and gabbing - and went down to meet him.

As I pulled up in the lot, I saw a girl who looked exactly like Karrie... in fact, it was Karrie!

My reaction to her was immediately disappointing. Karrie and I always greet each other like old friends, there's never any longing or sense of romance... and after having Claire get under my skin, after feeling the electric thrill, as impossible as I knew that was... well, I knew that's what I wanted.

I had originally thought to give this thing with Karrie some time and hope things changed but it's been months now and nothing has changed... and I feel I'm being unfair to her.

So, we talked for a bit and Keith came over and we all had a nice time just sitting around outside, talking.

I always fall for the wrong kind of woman.

No comments: