Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Today's My Side is brought to you by Big Bed...

Yep, it's another exercise in diabetic shock as I tell you how much I love Vicky... but first, can I tell you how tired I am these days?

I divide my time between work and Vicky and rarely see my apartment, except for meals. Last night, for instance, I didn't get home until 11:30pm and then stayed up doing dishes. Okay, I'm not complaining. I'm just saying, damn, am I tired!

So, snooze a little longer
Drool a little longer
Stretch out a little longer
Longer with Big Bed...


I mean, it was a lot worse when I was splitting my snooze schedule between walking in my sleep, driving in my sleep, screaming in my sleep, or staying wide awake... in my sleep... don't get the wrong idea.

That Big Bed comfiness is better
It will keep you snuggled down
Unless you're a wetter...


And things won't get any easier any time soon. Vicky and I take one or two days a week off from each other but that's basically all we can stand. In the coming weeks, we have trips to Arizona and Lancaster planned, dinners with friends and family planned, and we also want to do couple things. So, just call me Ken, the guy with the luggage under his eyes!

So pass out a little longer
Snore a little longer
Catch up on all your REM-ing
in Big Bed...

No comments: