Tuesday, September 14, 2004

It's all about the pain...

Two days after the move, I'm still in pain.

Last night, while carrying a stack of boxes, my foot caught on the raised lip of some concrete and I tripped. The boxes sailed forward and I had to lunge to catch them. (One was filled with glasses.) Well, I caught them and my back was wrenched to holy hell.

So, my back is spasming.

At some point between lifting 100 pound safes, refrigerators, TVs, and other assorted weight-abundant-objects, I pulled the bicep in my left arm.

My right arm... well, you've seen it, right? It's Humpty Dumpty and it hurts so not to be left out.

At one point Sunday, while moving bookcases, I said, "Why's my leg sting?" I looked down and noticed blood running down my leg from just below the knee. Like an idiot, I said, "Hey, I got cut." Duh.

Basically, I'm in a lot of pain... and hurt too much to write about it...

No comments: