Monday, September 20, 2004

The three-month curse...

It seems I tend to be with people for 3 months or a really, really long time.

I was with Teresa Alaniz for 3 month and we broke up because I kissed a girl named Cindy. (Yes, I know it sounds familiar. Why don't you just shut the hell up?!)

I was with Julie Starr for 3 months. Just for the record, I finally ended things with that first Cindy so I could date Julie... without having to worry about kissing any Cindies...

I was with DeAnna Caudillo for 3 months - not because I kissed anyone but because she was a lunatic.

... anyway, 3 months.

(And, yes, I know that the Elements of Style dictates that you spell out 3 but I'm taking artistic license.)

(Yes, I can, too!)

Anyway, today Vicky and I celebrate our 3-month anniversary. We've passed that 3-month threshold, which is good because I really love Vicky and I've passed up on several Cindies who wanted to kiss...

Thanks for sticking it out with me, Vic, and I hope you continue to do so for a really, really long time - if for no other reason than it's almost certain I'll write a book or a play about you...

No comments: