Thursday, September 02, 2004

T minus 9

We went into the new apartment last night. For those of you who've been in my apartment, I can tell you that the living room is a great deal smaller. It does, however, have two bedrooms to counterbalance that, so...

I need to do a lot more packing. Today, I'm planning on finishing my living room and, perhaps, starting on some closets. There will be a lot to move. I try to put Vicky's mind at ease by telling her that we'll have a whole extra bedroom to store things in, but...

And then, there's the pet issue. Four cats, folks. And one dog... because, you know, four cats just isn't enough. We're both crazy and we both know it. We just happen to be stuck with a bunch of animals. A zoo. But maybe they'll hate each other, fight a lot, and...

So, that's about it. Oh, one more thing. Tim called from San Diego last night. He never calls, so I'm thinking it's something important. Tim? What is it? (Yeah, that'll get an answer...)

No comments: