Monday, January 24, 2005

No Name Calling…

This week is "No Name Calling Week" in many schools throughout America, a week in which children are told not to call each other names.

I have a couple immediate reactions to this.

First, let me show you what one "Christian" group has to say about it, which I think is important since they've gone to such great lengths to insist that their agenda will rule the country thanks to having their man in the White House.

Here's the quote: "I hope schools will realize it's less an exercise in tolerance than a platform for liberal groups to promote their pan-sexual agenda," said Robert Knight, director of Concerned Women for America's Culture and Family Institute.

Yep, that's right. And for those of you playing along at home, let's see if you caught everything:

1) "Fuck tolerance! They're all fags!".... Yep…. Christian…

2) Bob's running the "Women's" Institute?

3) This "Women's" Institute has a "pro-life" (misnomer alert!) agenda and likened Alfred Kinsey to Josef Mengele.

4) You score bonus points if you figured out that these "Christians" are nothing but intolerant, fascist fucks who are so greedy for power that they can't even allow kids to be nice to one another. (Hey, it's hard to promote a pro-war agenda when people are friendly.)

So… that's my first reaction.

Here's my second: So what if they call each other names! Everybody calls each other names! Get over it! This was probably started by a bunch of nerds, anyway! (Only they would be smart enough to organize such a thing.) Hearing this provokes the same impulse I get when I see those "truth" anti-smoking ads - which is to light up!

Ah, hell with it! You wanna hear names?

Vicky's a nip! ("That's Jap.")
Tim's a fag!
Murphy's a Mick! A potato head!
Rich is a beaner!
I'm a frog!
My brother's are polaks!


…. Whew! There. Got it out of my system!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Since no one has been commenting...I thought I would post one...Now you have a whole new meaning for 'It's a little nippy out'...