Wednesday, January 05, 2005

So, we're back to sleepwalking…

Last night...

Approximately 1am...

Our bedroom…

Vicky is awakened with my face inches from hers, asking her why she woke me up.

She didn't.

I was sleepwalking. Yes, again.

She told me about this on the phone a few minutes ago and, as you can probably imagine, I was less than pleased. "Here we go again," I thought.

Oh, I've had minor episodes before, times when I awoke in the middle and wondered what the hell I was doing. But I haven't had a full-blown, didn't remember anything the next morning, sleepwalking episode since Vicky and I got together. I thought I was done with those!

And I'm freaked about it because we're at the top of the stairs. Something about trying to negotiate the stairs in my sleep does not serve to put me at ease… (But, then again, it's proven that I can drive…)

I keep trying to remember that this could end as quickly as it started but, still, I'm a little freaked. Anybody got any advice?

No comments: