Monday, June 14, 2004

Girl. Girl. Girl...

I honestly don't know what to write today... but I feel I should.

I woke up from a horrible nightmare last night. Can you guess who played the female lead? I was afraid to go back to sleep, for fear of getting sucked back into that nightmare. No thank you! After about an hour, I went back to sleep but... ugh.

Everything with Karrie is over and done now. I've rejoined Match (like an idiot) and am now talking to a girl named Vicky. First, can I just say that my initial response is that her name is very pedestrian? I don't know if that makes me a snob but that sounds like a name for a waitress at a greasy spoon! Actually, she has a degree in biology and works as a paralegal. She was born in Japan, raised here, has two cats and a dog, and has read "Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance". So maybe I can overlook the name. We spent a couple hours last night chatting over Yahoo and, I'm afraid, I didn't come off as brilliant. Oh well. I'll keep you posted.

I spent the weekend at Tim's down in San Diego, where we ate twice at my favorite restaurant. Why is it my favorite? Because of the waitress, whose name is Melissa.... who, oddly enough, has the name of a paralegal. Basically, I just go there and stare. She's so pretty.

There. Three paragraphs about three women. What more could you ask for? (Please don't email me lists.)

No comments: