Thursday, December 02, 2004

Fighting, Torturing, and moving on...

Not a whole lot to write about today...

... actually, I have a ton to write about. Vicky and I are fighting again and I'm royally pissed off. But I'm not going to go into details about it here. This just isn't the place for it. We've all had these days. Think of your own and replace the names.

So, let's get back to politics! (Burning) Bush is nominating (Black Hood) Gonzalez as Attorney General. This guy's more pro-torture than my ex-wife! Now, if you have no problem with hypocrisy, don't worry about it. If, on the other hand, you don't think the U.S. should encourage, facilitate, practice, and get downright hard over torture as public policy, go to this site and send word to your senator! Remember, the enemy is your neighbor; the definition of "bad guy" has become so diluted that anyone can fall victim.

Last bit of news is just going to be a teaser at this point. Let's just say things are changing around here and you might start seeing my ranting some place else pretty soon... I'll keep you posted.

No comments: