Friday, December 10, 2004

Getting an ulcer and getting in trouble…

Can I say ouch? You bet the fuck I can!

Turns out that this whole house-buying experience may have given me an ulcer. I spent the past two days doubled over in pain, clutching my gut. No, not a few minutes here and there - two whole days!

Why? I could give you a million reasons why (well, a hundred), but that's not all of it. It's not just the house - and the fact that the lender screwed everything up and raised my interest rate and pushed back the close date - and it's not just that everything in my life seemed balanced on a pin - such as how it looks like the only way I can pay Sean back the money he gave me to help get the house is to sue Rosa for the money she never paid me back and as much as it looks like I'll win it makes me sick to think of it - no, it's all that and more.

And so my gut said, "Fuck you."

I'm sorry, gut. I'm really, really sorry.

So, I took a couple days off work but here I am again and so I write to you.

Not just to you. I put a new entry up over at OC MetroBlogging - one that's bound to have me banned from the site! Well, we'll see. It's called "Things to do with the TBN building…" You "Born Agains" are going to love this one!

Anyway, it looks like we should close by Monday. This will give us one weekend to move before Christmas. Sadly, this means that the holiday CDs may get to you a little late. Sorry! I burned a master copy of Reflections of Summer last night and, when I put it in my cd player this morning, it was totally silent. Back to the drawing board on that one!

Oh well.

Hope you have a great weekend.

No comments: