Saturday, May 22, 2004

Dreams get in the way of reality...

So, I got drunk last night... no surprise there...

I watched Comic Book: The Movie, which takes place at the San Diego ComiCon and snoozed on my sofa halfway through - of course, I paused it. That was around 5am.

I wake up thinking that it's the night before actually going to the San Diego ComiCon (Tim and I will be going in June) (Tim, did you get the tickets?). I'm thinking that I'm going with Tim, Keith, and Dwight... but they're not there. They're not in my apartment. I walked around - they're gone. I said, "I can't believe this. We're supposed to go in a few hours and they're gone." They must have gone out for a smoke, I thought, though Dwight doesn't smoke. So, I went outside to see if they were out there smoking... but they're not there. "What the hell happened to them," I ask. I walked around the apartment complex but I couldn't find them. Fine, I thought. They're probably out grabbing a bite to eat. I'm going back in my apartment. I looked at the clock; it was 5:30am. Only then did I realize that they were never at my apartment and ComiCon is about a month away...

Sleepwalking? Dreamwalking? Call it what you will... but I hate it when that happens!

No comments: