Monday, February 02, 2004

Going into the fourth year...

Four years ago, Rosa was asking me/telling me to find someone else. And after a few months of this, nearly four years ago, I kissed someone else and lost Rosa.

For years now, I wake up every day (when I sleep), missing Rosa.

Every day is a struggle.

People tell me I'm strong because I'm still kicking but I just don't think I have much choice in the matter.

I just don't know how much more I can take. I feel like I'm at the end of my tether - of course, I've felt like this for years, haven't I? How long can a person live like that? It makes it very difficult to function.

I started sleeping again this weekend. For some reason, once my depression was firmly hooked into my waking mind, I was able to sleep. Then, I spent the days depressed, instead.

No comments: