Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Sick day...

I'm reaching that point in my life when I have begun to feel bad when I call in sick. (Some people take longer than others... YEARS LONGER!)

Well, this morning I woke up with my nose dialing work and telling them I wouldn't be in. OY, this dry weather has my nose busy. If it were any more busy, I'd send IT to work!

With this in mind, I won't be saying much today. I will tell you, though, that we had the read-through for "Something to Hide" and it looks like it'll be a lot of fun. The bad news, you ask? Well, I kiss two women in this play who I don't particularly want to kiss... because the woman I don't kiss, the maid, is abso-fucking-lutely beautiful. She's also so young (19-21), I stop myself from even thinking about kissing her.

Oh well.

Gotta go find my Kleenex.

Talk to you later.

No comments: