Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Fatty McFatFat...

"I'm married now. I can gain as much weight as I want."

I remember thinking this, back in 1988, when Rosa and I were first married.

Times change. People change. Hairstyles change… and interest rates fluctuate.

This morning, I practically needed a winch to get into my pants, my obese form fighting against any attempt to be clothed. I've put on 15 pounds since June, when Vicky and I first got together.

Well, fuck that. Get thee to a gym, young man!

I've been dealing with a great deal of stress and uncertainty of late but one thing is certain. I'm disgusting. It's time for me to get back to work or I'm never doing another show and I'll forever fill the frames of my wedding pictures with Vicky.

No thanks.

I'll keep you posted.

No comments: