Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Weighing in…

(Pardon for the delay. I've been having problems accessing Blogger.)

To say that this is a truly sad day is an understatement of incomprehensible proportions.

If all predictions are accurate, George W. Bush has been re-elected. This thug, this half-wit, this (if the lessons of Nuremburg and the Geneva Convention is to be observed) war criminal has been risen above the nation as an example of the best we can be and given the highest seat of power in the world.

I am disgusted, sickened by my fellow man. Even if Shrub doesn't win, it is horrifying enough to think he got one vote. I don't know of anyone reading this site who'd make such a revolting mistake but if you did, and you are reading, I don't know how you can stop yourself from vomiting for the remainder of your days.

Update: Kerry has conceeded. Shrub has won. I cannot think of a more morally reprehensible outcome.

No comments: