Monday, November 01, 2004

More X-Box games???....

Okay, so I'm weak. Piss off!

Still here? I bought the coolest games this weekend! Is it any wonder I can't work?

I got Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, that looks as gorgeous as it plays... too bad it's hard as hell. (But at $12 - used - you won't hear me complaining!) I finally got Spiderman 2, and it's just as amazing as I've heard. You really feel like you're swinging through a Spidey comic. I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it! Lastly, I picked up X-Men: Legends. I paid full price because, hey, Vicky really wanted it. Now, I just have to find a way to get her to play it. (There's a difference between "I want it" and "I'll play it", it seems.)

Those of you keeping up on the video game madness this holiday season know that most companies have waiting for the holidays to release their games this year. In other words, there's going to be a phenomenal glut.

So, what's on the horizon for my X-Box? (Which is, of course, not even touching PC games.) (What has Vicky gotten herself into???)

First of all, there's the Sonic Mega Collection. Vicky has told me that, not only does she want this but, she'll play this one... so... On Nov. 15 comes Need for Speed Underground 2 - the Burnout 3 replacement we'll probably need by then. And, of course, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within comes out on 11/30... so...

And I probably won't be able to get any of these if I buy that house!

... must make sure I don't buy that house...

2 comments:

Ken La Salle said...

And for those of you wondering about PC games - Half Life 2 and Dungeon Lords, baaabbbeeeeyyy!!!!

Vicky said...

Of course I want to play it...unfortunately I have this problem with keeping our home nice & clean. Ken thinks I'm crazy...but deep down I think he really does appreciate it.