Monday, March 08, 2004

The Next BIG thing...

To some of you this might be old news.

I know what I'll be doing after "Something to Hide". I dreamed it.

It started with the opening beats of "Ice Ice Baby" ("Under Pressure") - it was a movie trailer. Kate Hudson played the girlfriend. The boyfriend was either Ben Aflack (or however you spell it) or Jack Black - I know they're very different! It was a dream, all right??? His sister was played with Joan Cusack.

I decided I need to write this. It's called "Falling Together" (a title I love because of all the connotations) and it's a romantic comedy about two people who can't stand each other as much as they can't stand being apart from each other.

It'll be my first screenplay. What business do I have writing a screenplay? I don't know anyone in "the biz"! Am I nuts.

I think we established that long ago.

Anyway, I'll keep you posted.

No comments: