Thursday, March 04, 2004

Should I stay or should I go...

More play news in a minute. But first, let's take another peak at Ken's ever-crumbling psyche... it's right there... behind the chips and salsa...

Wait. (crunch!) Mmmmm.... chips and salsa!

Karrie heard from her oncologist. The mass that they removed was found to be benign. No cancer there! Great! Cause for celebration!

Right?

So, then, why am I so troubled? Is it because my easy out has been taken from me - defeat snatched by the hands of victory, so to speak?

We've been emailing. Yesterday, she mentioned how she's tired of sitting around the house and wants to go out. (Mind you, she was supposed to be bed-ridden for one month. After three days, she was out of bed.) Before I realized what I was doing, I had sent her an email, asking if she'd like to go out Friday.

Where's the ball-peen hammer hitting you in the head when you need it?

Of course, I'm so busy scrutinizing my motivations that I don't have any chance of knowing what the hell I'm doing. I know I don't feel any real attraction to her... at least, I don't think so... is it because she's not Rosa?... is it because, if anything happens with her, that means nothing's going to happen with Rosa?... nothing will happen with Rosa, you schmuck!... I know I like her... but...

So, there I am, kicking and screaming. I haven't a clue as to what I'm kicking and scream at or why. I kind of wish I did.

It's annoying.

No comments: